How to install presets in the latest version of Adobe Lightroom CC (Mac & Windows)
This procedure is for users who wish to install presets to Adobe Lightroom CC.
Please note that the presets downloaded from TheLightroomPresets.com are compatible with Lightroom CC, and Classic as well as the latest version of Adobe Camera Raw (ACR 10.3+).
It is also possible to synchronize the presets with Lightroom iOS and Android mobile apps, but they need to be installed on a computer first.
After you have purchased a presets package and downloaded it, you will have a ZIP archive with presets on your computer.
Installing the presets in the latest version of Lightroom CC. Here’s how to proceed:
- Download the ZIP file from your Contrastly Account Dashboard.
- Open Lightroom CC (cloud-based, version 2.3), and click the Edit icon in the top right.
- Click the Presets button at the bottom of the screen.
- At the top of the Presets panel that appears, click the 3-dot icon and select Import Presets…
- Select the Contrastly zip file and import it into Lightroom.
- Once the import is complete, you will see all the presets folders in your Presets panel.